vendredi 25 septembre 2015




You know how life is? Someday, you have nothing to do of your skin. It's boring. The temperature ...not at is best. You have nothing to do but grab your computer and tumblr or do some researches. Well. Yesterday I got bored and a friend of mine shared to me these babies: 
http://www.shopyourtv.com/ and http://wornontv.net/ Yeah! That's right! For ones of you, like me, that didn't already knew the fabulous existence of these sites, here you go! Click on the links and life will blow your mind! well... only if you enjoy tv and fashion as well as I do, tho! 

So here is the thing. This jam is what I was searching for, for years! I've always wondered whatlabels/prices and where to find the clothes I've seen on tv! This is it. This is where you'll have all your answers, my loved ones. Is it not fantastic? So now here is my question for you!

Which character (s) you've always dreamed to have there clothes in your wardrobe?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire