samedi 26 septembre 2015

Le Château


I just went on http://www.lechateau.com/ and I felt immediatly in love with there new fall collection! It's so pretty and looks so comfy that it made me want to go there right now, in my pyjamas and do a spree shopping! There are so many clothes that I would like to wear! This shop is perfect if you want to look classy but be comfortable as well. This is the perfect match if your work is secretary, teacher, doctor (or else!) but also will make you look on point if you need to go on an interview or something! The price range is around 30 to 150$ (can) so it's not that expensive. Anyways, I used to think that the cheaper the better but now that I'm fed up of trowing clothes (and money!!!) in the trash can everytime it stretched too much or ripped because it was cheap, I prefer saving money and buy something more expensive but also less cheaper every month or so. This is my mind set now that I also have to make a real budget (because yeah, sometimes it's hard being an adult!) and it works! Every clothes that I bought at Le château last for a long ...very long time! I assure you, this shop is perfect in so many ways that you'll fall in love as much as I did for it! and if you love fashion, you'll enjoy it a lot! They have also a beautiful collection of shoes and boots that will make you drool! So go on and try it for yourself! Click on the link on top of this topic and make sure you write me your comment! I want to know what you think and what you would buy for youself!

 So have fun! and have a nice cup of tea!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire