vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Hey! Hi! Nice to see you here!

I'm teacup ...or Marie, if you prefer! This is my first real attempt on building a blog about stuffs that I like ...stuffs that I dislike or totally hate. Here I'll write about random things. Life. Events that happened to me. Sincerely, you'll may think I'm crazy sometimes... but I'm sure you'll get over it. You'll may also find out that this blog is not for you and it's okay! Really! But I'll tell you a summary of things that I'll write about in the future so here it is: You'll find some movies's reviews. Some reviews about makeup. Some unboxing (I tend to be a real fan of buying stuffs on amazon & ebay!) I'll give you some recipes that I like (smoothies, actually are my thing these days! It's my new obsession!) I'll also write about video games, tv series and fashion, even tho I'm not a carte de mode. So yeah! These are some subjects that you'll find here! Oh, also! I live in Montreal, so I'll maybe write about some museums or places that I'll visit because ...yes. Why is nobody visiting the place they live? I'm working in a museum and a lot ...lots of clients told me the same thing. That they never visit there own town ...and I think it's a shame! So that's why I'll go visit some places here, in my own town, and will review them for you so you could come and visit us someday! If you do come in here one day, you'll find out quickly that during the summer, the weather is fucking hot! and during the winter ...Well guys... It gonna freeze the entire you. So this is it for now! I hope you'll have fun reading my life because I sure will have fun writing it! If you have any ideas of reviews I should do, just ask and I'll do it!

On this, have a nice cup of warm tea!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire